Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Josh Crumpton and Jeanie Flohr's 11.11.11 Wedding

 




Last week, an old friend of mine called and asked if I would be available on 11.11.11 to provide floral for his upcoming wedding.  Of course I said YES.  Since then, its been a bevy of activity.  Consulting, multiple trips to San Antonio, researching, procuring containers, floral, accessories, votives, candles, glassware that will compliment the wonderful couple and fantastic venue.  I am so excited to be working on this project.  You just never know what will come your way.  I have serviced this venue before, many many years ago.  Since that time, The Havana Hotel was taken over by Liz Lambert and Bunkhouse Properties.  I have been a fan of Liz's since I found one of her properties in Marfa, Texas.  I have followed her work since and see that she has continued to incorporate her style into the Havana.  Hotel Havana is the perfect venue for Josh and Jeanie's laid back sophisticated style.  I am looking forward to accenting this fabulous jewel instead of covering it up.  I can't wait for all of you to see the wonderful photos that Josh Huskin will no doubt create.  And if you get a chance, take time to stop at the Hotel Havana in San Antonio... you won't regret that you did.     



No comments:

Post a Comment