Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random Act of Kindness

Good morning all....  I only have a quick second to write this but something magical just happened in my store.  A very sweet lady came in to the store today to purchase a corsage for her Mother to wear at their Christmas celebrations.  She placed her order for pickup and said that she would pay at that time.  After she left the store, another client of mine came in.   She explained that everyone around her was grumpy and negative.  She was upset because she didn't feel it was right for any one to feel this way during such a magical time of the year.  At that point, she decided to set out and create her own happiness hoping to change the minds of those around her.  As a random act of kindness, she told us that she wanted to pay for the order that the lady before her placed.  She paid for a complete strangers order.  The one who ordered the corsage for her Mother.  We all busted into tears.  That act so proudly effected us, we all busted out in tears.  Our reaction encouraged her to decide for the rest of the week, once a day, where ever she was, that she was going to do the same thing for somebody else.

That my friends is truly what Christmas is about.  It has motivated me to do the same thing for individuals that come into my life.  If we keep paying it forward, maybe we can make a difference in this world.  Merry Christmas to all.
Decorated by blumen-meisters

2 comments:

  1. Sheri, you already do... You've done that for me, for my home, and have made a huge impact on others that I've spoken to. Thank you for your presence in my life!

    ReplyDelete