Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Floral Blankets a.k.a. Floral Aisle Runners

 I have a bride that I met with this past Sunday.  Her wedding is going to be outside on the banks of a River in our town.  Quaint, historic and romantic.  While we were working out the details of the ceremony location...  it occurred to me how fabulous it would be to see an aisle full of petals.  I'm not talking about your average popping the heads off 100 roses and scattering them lightly up and down the aisle.  I'm talking about creating a piece of art that goes down the aisle.  A true show stopper.  I was surprised when I got back to the studio and started googling floral aisle runners, that there wasn't much out there.  Well, let me clarify.  There was a lot out there, just not what I was envisioning.  So I spent more time researching.  When eurika...  I found it.  I couldn't believe it...  There they were in all their glory.  I was only able to find one place that has perfected this look that I had envisioned.  I am sure there are more out there but this was the most comprehensive group that I found.  The Company's name is Events by Show Stoppers...  They are located in Sedona.  Isn't that amazing...  Exactly what I said the look should be...  A Show Stopper. 

This is their site.  http://eventsbyshowstoppers.com
 I highly encourage you to take a look.  They even have a youtube video of the making one. 
http://youtu.be/QGrOjw7zprs .  Truly amazing and totally inspiring.    I hope that you've enjoyed looking at these pieces of art as much as I have.  While this is amazing and certainly over the top, sadly, I don't really see the Brides in our area going for the expense to obtain this look.













No comments:

Post a Comment