Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kelly Butts and Anthony Wahlheim


http://www.anthonykelly.ourwedding.com/view/7291407215753776/6172951
Just finished my final consult with my bride, Kelly Butts.  Its going to be a fun wedding.  Technology is so amazing.  Kelly and I basically planned her entire wedding using email, Facebook and Pintrist.  Never, ever thought that would happen.  Originally when this process began, I thought that consulting this way would be impersonal and not work.  To my surprise, it was completely the opposite.  When Kelly came in today from Louisiana, I felt like I already knew her.  And our meeting went really well.  The flowers are going to amazing from the centerpieces for the rehearsal dinner at McAdoo's to the wedding and reception and the Hideout on the Horseshoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment